Bring car wash-like foam to your driveway with the SurfaceMaxx Pressure Washer Foam Cannon. Cut through road grime with a thick foam that penetrates dirt and eliminates back-breaking scrubbing. The pressure washer foam cannon features a fully adjustable fan pattern and air intake knob that controls the spray and amount of foam that is dispensed. It is compatible with gas and electric pressure washers from 1600-3700 PSI and is also very easy to use. Simply fill the bottle with your favorite foaming soap and warm water, connect the SurfaceMaxx Pressure Washer Foam Cannon to a spray gun and you are ready to clean your car, RV, boat, house and more with a thick, sudsy foam.
Steps for a Driveway Carwash
- Attach the bottle to the sprayer. Turn the sprayer clockwise until tight. Do not overtighten.
- Connect the foam cannon to the quick connect fitting on your spray gun or wand.
- Make sure your pressure washer is turned “off” while connecting the foam cannon.*
- The air intake knob adjusts the amount of foam. Turn counterclockwise for more foam and turn clockwise for less foam.
- Once the pressure washer is running, pull the trigger on the pressure washer spray gun to spray foam.
- When finished, shut off the pressure washer. Relieve any pressure left in the line by pulling the trigger on the pressure washer gun.
- Remove the sprayer from the bottle. Turn the sprayer counterclockwise until you can remove it from the bottle.
- Empty remaining soap mixture from the bottle.
- Run water through the sprayer for 30 seconds to clean filter.
- Remove sprayer from quick connect and thread back onto bottle.
NOTE: Always refer to your pressure washer owner manual for operating, safety and troubleshooting instructions.
NOTE: Do a test shot away from the object you are spraying to ensure the foam cannon is attached properly and you are getting the desired spray pattern.
CAUTION: Do NOT point the foam cannon at people or animals as it can result in serious injury.
That’s it! You are now ready to get pro performance and a powerful clean